The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Restore

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckcsonya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Restore Reply with quote

Reading day 12 bought me so much joy. It helped me realize that a restored flock is healthy, full of love and dedicated to his shepherd. It also said the shepherd that restores (gives) is blessed.

Luke 6:38-Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Some of us when we hear this we think of tithing financially. However, it also speaks of your time, your love, your availability and your commitment. As shepherds (leaders) if we GIVE ourselves to our flocks by spending time with them outside of ministry, calling to say hi, being consist ant in our behavior and meeting them where they are we will build relationships. This builds trust in the flock (members). They will begin to commit their time to the ministry (the things of God), they will begin to love the shepherd (leader) and others. And God will begin to pressed down shaken together running over poring into your lap blessings. Hallelujah!!!!!!

He restores my soul. My cup overflows.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: