The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

God our Shepherd Protector

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 15: PROTECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fporter1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:50 pm    Post subject: God our Shepherd Protector Reply with quote

The wilderness being a source of nourishment yet a "hub of hazards" was a revelation for me. The hazards I understood and expected. The nourishment not so much because when it comes to wilderness I see myself out on my own. but I am not. "Isolation spells ruin...a flock cannot be left alone" and I am not left alone by my/our shepherd protector. I am not alone through the wilderness and trials. I am not alone to fend for myself. It makes me all the more thankful for his provision, acknowledging the depth of it. He provides in ways I can't even see. This too means he protects in ways i cannot see. How great is His grace? How amazing is his grace? It is great!
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 15: PROTECTION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: