The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Get them all home

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 40: Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambassador_of_Hope

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject: Get them all home Reply with quote

Day 40 Home

Providence in business, brought a new relationship out of a broken attempt to change software. My new friend had and has a troubled soul. Condemnation rooted in failure has become a prison. Hopelessness is his continuous portion, like feeding a fire. In two weeks, he’ll be evicted from his home. Satan won’t be satisfied short of complete ruin. His daily posture is isolation, alone and avoidance. A bruised Reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench, this is the heart of God I need for the people God has placed in my life. Yeshua, catch and protect those who don’t know and can’t see you as Lord and Savior. You are the hound of heaven, forever and always poised to be man’s best friend.

Epilogue

As I conclude this book for the second time, I’m nourished, peaceful and content. My successor, Tim B, took this journey with me and is better equipped for his current responsibilities. Time should position him to be a predecessor, introducing his successor to this book as he repeats his journey through with many more miles behind. Shepherd’s raising sheep to become fellow shepherds can and should be like waves rolling on the ocean shoreline. Nothing new will be under the sun. The Good Shephard is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He will come back. Carpe Diem.

10/30/2022
Dave Dassoulas
dave@hopebuilders.com
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 40: Home
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: